The online florist performs their duty well. They get the order online mentioning all the details about the flowers to be used in making the bouquet.
Pros of being a florist
- Creativity: Floral designers perform many different tasks in a day. It is their hobby and they are more creative in their work. They take the appointments of the person and arrange the flowers daily.
- Degree: No degree is required to be a florist. A person should know how to operate the internet for online booking. A person should have creativity skills so that they can make the best bouquet.
- Entrepreneurs: The florist should have a certificate or diploma to be an entrepreneur. A person should do an apprenticeship with a florist designer. People always want the best floral designers because flowers are in great demand.
Cons of being a florist
- Growth: The florist works as a floral designer in the shop. There are minimum chances of growth in this business. Their work can be increased if they have been booked for the decoration at the weddings, or other functions. Many florists work for themselves and some for the companies.
- Stress: This is also stressful work. People want fresh flowers and sometimes the flower gets wither. This is a major drawback. The flowers may not remain fresh if there is no sale. The florist may get many projects and it becomes difficult to manage the date, time, etc.
The florist makes the bouquet on time. The growth of their business is slow.